FuboTV on FireStick: How to Stream in 2022 | Stream What You Want
If you have the FuboTV app, the Fire TV Stick is a great way to stream your favorite content, especially sports games. You get a feather in your cap when you can stream sports content for free and at a great speed with good picture quality. Learn how to stream FuboTV on Fire Stick by reading on.
When the FIFA World Cup, the Cricket World Cup, or any other big tournament or sports event is coming up, there is always tension in the air. People like us keep asking how and where we can watch our favorite players play without having to pay extra and without seeing ads. This has all become true because of the FuboTV app. By putting FuboTV on FireStick, you can watch live streams of sports games.
So, follow me until the end of the article to find out how to stream FuboTV on FireStick so you can watch as much sports content as you want.
How to Get FuboTV on FireStick
FuboTV is easy to use and can be found on all Amazon FireStick streaming devices and Fire TV models with OS 5.0 or higher. If you want to know how to stream FuboTV on FireStick, you can get it easily by starting to download the app from Amazon’s main website. The process of downloading is very simple, and you can do it without even turning on your FireStick.
Follow the steps
Use your preferred web browser to navigate to Amazon’s official website.
2. Place your mouse cursor on Accounts & Lists and choose Sign in.
3. Fill in the entry with your Email address and mobile number linked to your Amazon profile and hit on Continue.
4. Provide your login password and choose Sign in.
5. Launch the FuboTV app page.
6. On the right-hand side of the drop-down list, Choose the Fire Stick.
7. Hit on the Get App.
8 Wait a few seconds while the website reloads, and you’ll see a message saying that the fuboTV app has started downloading to your Fire TV Stick. The download should only take a minute or two.
9. When you turn on your Fire TV Stick, you should see a small message that says the software download is done. While this is on the screen, press the button with three horizontal lines on the Fire Stick controller to open the app.
Remember that if you don’t get the confirmation email, the fuboTV application icon should show up on your homepage and in your software catalogue. You could also use the search tool on the Fire Stick or Alexa to find the app.
10. Click on the “login” button to get into your FubuTV account, or choose “Start Free Trial” to sign up for a free trial of a subscription.
That’s how you can watch FuboTV on FireStick.
How Much Does FuboTV Cost Per Month?
When it comes to FuboTV services, people can choose from one of four different plans.
FuboTV membership plans and prices can change depending on how they work with another service or product.
Here are the FuboTV plans and how much they cost:
Starter: This package comes with almost 110 channels, 250 hours of recording time, and three screens. The Starter plan costs a total of $64,99 per month.
Pro: This plan comes with 110 channels, and 1000 hours of recording time, and you can add as many screens as you want. The Pro plan costs a total of $69.99 per month.
Elite: You can watch 158 channels, record up to 1000 hours, and watch as many times as you want. The monthly cost of the Elite plan is $79.99.
4. Latino Plus: This plan is a little different from the last one because it only has 33 Spanish channels and 250 hours of recording time. With this plan, you can also add full screens. The Latino plan costs a total of $32.99 per month.