How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku in 2022 | Follow the simple step
People can stream as much online content as they want with the HBO Max on Roku devices. When the subscribers get the content they want, they have a different kind of right and freedom. HBO Max on Roku adds to the library of content, and you can use content that isn’t available on other apps. But if you don’t want to keep getting charged for it because you don’t want to use it, there is a way to cancel HBO Max on Roku.
People have always liked using HBO Max to stream their favorite shows and movies. But if you decide you don’t want to keep the membership and want to stop getting charged, there is a way to do that. We can cancel our HBO Max subscription in a number of ways, including through the HBO Max website, mobile apps, and other normal ways. You will be able to cancel without having to talk to a technician first. Let’s get ready to scroll from article to article to find out how to cancel HBO Max on Roku and what other options you have.
HBO Max on Roku | Use Few Steps
Since we know that anyone can directly sign up for HBO Max on Roku by going to the Roku website and using the content of their choice, But if subscribers of HBO Max on Roku want to cancel their subscription or membership, they can do so directly from the Roku. We need to remember that you can still stream the content through HBO Max on Roku until the due date ends.
Here’s what you need to do to cancel HBO Max on Roku:
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button to get to the Menu.
2. Go to the app for HBO Max
3. Open the HBO Max app and hold the * button on the controller
4. Choose “Manage Subscription” from the list of options.5. Click the “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel the subscription.
6. Confirm that you want to cancel by clicking Cancel subscription again.
7. Press the “Done” button.
HBO Max Subscription on Roku Website
If you want to know how to cancel HBO Max on Roku, I suggest you follow the steps below:
1. Visit HBOMax.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click on “Profile” in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on Subscription.
4. Choose the Manage Subscription option.
5. In the next window, you’ll be asked if you want to cancel. Click on Stop Subscription.
6. Please confirm that you want to cancel by pressing the option Yes, Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku Through the App
Here, you’ll learn how to use the HBO Max app on Roku to cancel HBO Max. The steps are easy to follow and simple. If you follow the steps below to learn how to cancel HBO Max on Roku through the app, you shouldn’t have any trouble:
1. Open HBO Max on your device and click the Profile button.
2. The Settings option is in the top left corner of the menu bar. Don’t miss that.
3. Click the “Subscription” button.
4. Click on Manage Subscription.
5. Hit the options button to confirm the cancellation. Yes, Cancel your Subscription.
Is it possible to cancel HBO Max on a Roku through their Provider?
When it comes to how to cancel HBO Max on Roku, some streaming and cable TV services offer HBO Max. Some of the providers are AT&T, YouTube TV, Apple iTunes, Roku, and DirecTV. To cancel your HBO Max membership with those other companies, login to your profile and manage your subscription there, or call the Support Center for your company.
Is it possible to end a free trial of HBO Max?
If the free demo offer was still available, you might cancel it the same way you would cancel a membership you use often. Unfortunately, HBO’s Free Trial has been taken down and is no longer available. It is possible that the advertising will start up again. Also, there are still free versions of other systems, like the one I mentioned above, YouTube TV.
If you want to know how to cancel HBO Max on Roku, I suggest carefully following all the steps in this article from the beginning to the end. There are a number of ways to cancel a subscription. For example, you can cancel your HBO Max subscription through the app, the website, or sometimes even the provider.