shakira body measurements networth career
Shakira, a Colombian singer, has the measurements of someone with a pear body shape. Her hips are nice and wide, but her bust isn’t as big. Even though her average bra size is 34B, many people think she is very hot. She has a slim body and can dance well, which she shows off in her videos. She is often compared to Jennifer Lopez and other Latina stars who have beautiful buttocks. Check out how tall Beyonce and Selena Gomez are as well.
|Body shape:||Pear (explanation)|
|Breasts-Waist-Hips:||34-24-36 inches (81-61-91 cm)|
|Height:||5’2″ (157 cm)|
|Weight:||125 lbs (57 kg)|
Some Quick Facts
|Full Name||Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll|
|Date of Birth||2 Feb 1977|
|Birth Place||Barranquilla, Colombia|
|Father’s Name||William Mebarak Chadid|
|Mother’s Name||Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado|
|Sibling||Tonio Mebarak, Antonio Mebarak, Patricia Mebarak, Lucy Mebarak, Ana Mebarak, Moises Mebarak, Alberto Mebarak, Edward Mebarak, and Robin Mebarak.|
|Height||5’2″ (157 cm)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 pounds)|
|Education||University Drop out|
|Body Measurements||34-24-37 inches or 86.3-60.9-93.9 cm.|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.) or 37.5 (E.U.) or 5 (U.K.)|
|Dress Size||4 (U.S.) or 36 (E.U.) or 8 (U.K.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Brown (Dyed blonde)|
|Husband/ Partner||Gerard Pique|
|Children||Sasha Pique Mebarak, Milan Pique Mebarak|
|Net Worth||$300 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Shakira Children, Personal Life, and Relationship
Shakira started dating Gerard Piqué, who plays centre back for Barcelona and the Spanish national team, in 2011. In 2010, Pique was in the music video for Shakira’s song “Waka Waka,” which was used as the official World Cup opening song.
Pique, who is the same age as her but ten years younger. Milan was born on January 22, 2013, in Barcelona, Spain, where the family had moved. He was the couple’s first child.
Shakira gave birth to their second son, Sasha, on January 29, 2015. Forbes called Shakira and Piqué one of the “World’s Most Powerful Couples.”
Shakira’s kids look more like her and her husband. She dated the lawyer Antonio de la Rua for a long time before they broke up in 2011.
- Shakira recorded her first debut album, Magia when she was 13 years old. Even though the album did not accomplish well commercially, it provided her with significant exposure. Similarly, her second album was also not much of a success.
- Shakira first recorded “Dónde Estás Corazón?” for the 1994 compilation album Nuestro Rock, only available in Colombia.
- The song was an instant hit on Colombian radio stations and Sony’s last chance to overcome previous commercial failures.
- House of Gucci: Trailer, Starcast, Release Date, Reggiani, and Gucci Response
- Her third album, ‘Pies Descalzos,’ was released in 1996, and the album spawned six hit singles and received positive critical acclaim.
- To promote her album, she embarked on a tour called ‘Tour Pies Descalzos.’
- Her next album, “Donde Estan Los Ladrones?’ was released.
- The album was one of the best-selling Spanish-language albums in the United States. It sold over seven million copies worldwide.
- In 2001, she released the album Laundry Service,’ which marked her first foray into the English-language market.
- The album featured Latin rock and Latin pop styles, and its lead single ‘Whenever, Wherever’ topped the ‘U.S. Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart.
- Her debut album in Spanish, ‘Fijacion Oral, Vol. 1’ was released in June 2005
- In November, it will be two ′. The latter’s single ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ peaked at number one on the ‘U.S. Billboard Hot 100’ and became her signature song.
- In November 2006, she won four Latin Grammy Awards.
- Shakira was named the fourth highest-earning female artist in the music industry by Forbes in early 2008.
- Her album, ‘She Wolf,’ was released in 2009 and drastically differed from her earlier works, with components of electropop, dancehall, and world styles.
- Shakira performed at the Lincoln Memorial’s “We Are One” celebrations in honor of President Barack Obama’s inauguration in January 2009. She sang “Higher Ground” alongside Stevie Wonder and Usher.
- She performed ‘Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)’ with the South African band ‘Freshlyground,’ the 2010 FIFA World Cup official song. The song was a huge success.
- Following her single ‘Waka Waka,’ she released her album ‘Sale el, Sol.’
- Shakira’s tenth studio album, Shakira, was released on March 25, 2014. In the same year, she performed the song ‘Dare (La La La)’ at the 2014 FIFA World Cup closing ceremony.
- She also appeared in “The Voice” alongside Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, and Usher.
- Shakira and Carlinhos Brown performed “La La La” at the 2014 FIFA World Cup closing ceremony at the Maracana Stadium in Brazil on July 13, 2014. This was her third consecutive appearance at the FIFA World Cup.
- She collaborated with Colombian singer Carlos Vives on the “La Bicicleta” track in May 2016, which won the Latin Grammy Award for Record of the Year and Song of the Year.
- Her single “Chantaje,” with over 2.1 billion views as of June 1, 2018, became Shakira’s most-viewed YouTube video.
- In January 2018, Shakira won her third Grammy Award for Best Latin Pop Album for El Dorado, making her the only female Latin artist.
- She and Jennifer Lopez performed at the Super Bowl LIV halftime show in February 2020. It quickly became the most viewed halftime show on YouTube at the time.
- Shakira released a single titled “Don’t Wait Up” on July 16, 2021.